1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Entropay payment method verification error.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Shimul Deb, Sep 5, 2015.

I am from India. Trying to verify my SBI & Federal Bank International debit card with entropay.
    I have tried "Safrlink code" option not work saying unable to charge 1$ from my card. Emailed entropay and they saying to call bank and get "6 digit authorisation/approval code". I have called federalbank many time, visited branch all say not have anything like that.

Last entropay reply
    "Our method of verifying customers who have issue viewing the Safelink code is to verify the transaction by the authorisation/approval code. All transactions made using debit/credit cards have a unique authorisation/approval code. This includes the UK.
    Should you ever dispute a transaction with your Bank the authorisation/approval code is used to identify the transaction.
    Your bank will need to give you the authorisation/approval code of the transaction.
    Please also note that without the authorisation code we will not be able to validate the card and reactivate it for funding. If you are unable to validate your funding source, you can fund your EntroPay account directly from your Bank account as an alternative."

I don't know how to verify my card with them. If anyone know any others bank that pass this "Safelink code" let me know.
    Really need it.

NOTE: Issue Solved Federal bank emailed my 6 dig code after crying 1 week.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Shimul Deb, Sep 5, 2015 IP