1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Entropay Card Declined - Are there another VCC that good?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by RGibson, May 16, 2015.

Hello, guys! Here's the deal:

I live in Brazil, and i have a international credit card. One day i've tried to make some purchases on an Ukrainian store, and my card got declined. Then i learn about Entropay, this virtual card that people use to buy thing all over the place. I tried it, and it didn't worked. So i've made some changes on the billing address here and there, and managed to pass on whatever card criteria the store has. (why just don't accept the money already?)

And after five purchases or so, the card doesn't work anymore. I've tried out in many different addresses, but nothing. Here's my question:

Is there a card where you can buy stuff from other countries without it being declined? And without adress magic? I want to just put the number there and buy things.
    Right now i have made a Payoneer account, but it's not a VCC, like i tought it was.
    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

RGibson, May 16, 2015 IP