1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling EnterpriseDataStorage.com | Domain + Source Code

Discussion in 'Sites' started by szpraai, Sep 30, 2021.

I'm selling a 3 year effort side project. It is a distributed storage solution which can be deployed on-premise to any company and can utilize all disk space on the connected computers. Users can upload, search and share any content with proper permission handling.

db9a87a3-4179-4cae-993a-11301cb3df86.jpeg

Explainer video:

UI demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tuluzme2mu8a8r/eds.webm?dl=0

Redundancy, encryption, scalability is taken care of. It is written in Java + Spring, frontend in Angular, database is MongoDB. The backend, frontend and the desktop agent applications are testable, the licensing is working, you need to create a customer-facing "webshop" and perform tests.

I'm selling the domain (valid until 2023), the source code and the explainer video in one package, as I don't have the time and resources to finish/market it.

Please only bid if you're capable of finishing the code / comfortable with hiring someone to do so, I can't help with that at all. It is working, but not 100% complete!

I can also share parts of the source code upon request, so you can verify it's cleanness and completeness.

The auction has no reserve price!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2022
    szpraai, Sep 30, 2021 IP