1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Enkompass phpMyAdmin and MSSQL Web Data Administrator Issues.

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Quiver, Nov 25, 2012.

Hello. Can anyone here at DP lend me a hand?
    The people over at cPanel aren't helping much.
    Which is surprising seeing they make Enkompass.

Basically I am having two issues I cannot resolve.

phpMyAdmin error:

#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)

Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

Web Data Administrator error:

blank

See this topic here: http://forums.cpanel.net/f205/phpmyadmin-web-data-administrator-error-172257.html
    I am having the exact same problem as this guy, but after reading this topic I have found NO solution. :( :(

Funnily enough, though, I can still login to phpMyAdmin.
    Just I get the #2002 error screen all the time.
    Then have to manually enter localhost followed by the Enkompass username and password.
    It'll then log in. But I want it to login automatically, without getting the #2002 error screen?

As for MSSQL Web Data Admin, I click to open this in Enkompass. Nothing happens. Blank white page.
    Now I really do not know how to fix this. I am very new to Windows Server. cPanel won't help me.
    Their forums are not providing answers, and cPanel support want $65 per ticket to assist me!

So I would really appreciate it if a fellow Enkompass user can lend me a hand here. :cool:

Quiver, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  2. cesurasean

cesurasean Active Member

Best Answers:
    ps aux | grep mysql , then kill the pid, restart mysql server and see if it binds correctly. You can also try reinstalling mysql.

cesurasean, Feb 23, 2013 IP