1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

English Writer Available For Hire

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by pablopabla, Jul 7, 2009.

Need articles written? Look no further. I am pleased to offer an article writing service in the following niche:-

- personal finance (including credit cards),
    - dating and relations,
    - beauty and style,
    - family relationship,
    - food and drink,
    - pets,
    - parenting and upbringing,
    - recreation

Feel free to enquire on other niches.

Articles will be unique and original and priced at $0.01/word. Payment via PayPal.

Send me a PM if you are interested :D

pablopabla, Jul 7, 2009 IP
    BLuka likes this.
  2. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've ordered an article, the article was finished and emailed to me shortly, he is a fast writer, I found no spelling or grammatical mistakes in the article. The article was a total of 420words(with title 6words). He is the perfect writer and I would suggest him to other people. There are only a few rare Article writers on Digital Point, I believe he is one of them. His prices are cheap for the quality of the articles he provides. He wrote on Domain Niche and it was great. I just wanna say I would recommend him to all DPers and non-Dpers, he is great and perfect. Thank you for that great article.

~Luka Bozic~

BLuka, Jul 8, 2009 IP
    pablopabla likes this.