1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying English Long-Term Writers Needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Gerhard Homveld, Jul 9, 2018.

Open positions for writers - English. Native and non-native welcome to apply. I am looking for writers I can easily work with over the long-term - not someone just looking to make a quick buck.

Please, no time wasters.
    SEMrush
    I will require anyone interested to complete a sample article. This article will help me determine if your writing style is what my clients are looking for.

Writers should be able to do around 4,000 words per day. NO PLAGIARISM.

Pay rate will be between $4 and $5 per 1,000 words.

I'm not looking for the best writers. I'm willing to give the inexperienced an opportunity here, but you need to be serious about applying and I need to be able to communicate with you easily.

If you are interested, send me a message and I'll send you instructions to do a sample for me. We will then talk business from there on.

Looking forward to some applications :)

Gerhard Homveld, Jul 9, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can read you someone else's article for $5 if I'm not busy and have nothing else to do.

DuneDreamer, Jul 12, 2018 IP
    Maershon and HomeBlogger like this.
  3. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seems about right. From the way you worded your alluring invitation, it sounds like you've hired people at this price range before and experienced poor communication, copied content and poor content altogether.

Don't worry, no one contacting you is going to be looking to make beer money. I guess people who drink really cheap $1 beer cans from the local gas station might but other than that, I doubt it.

Does anyone ever wonder what people are doing with this content? Are they expecting rushed out nonsense to topple search engine listings or something? I never understand what people are hoping to accomplish with content like this.

coreygeer, Jul 13, 2018 IP
    Maershon likes this.
  4. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is the kind of rambling I do not expect on Digital Point Forum.

We are in 2018, why are you dragging us back to 2008? And even back then content wasn't really this cheap.

Kenya Writer, Jul 17, 2018 at 12:09 PM IP