1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling English Language Company review site - low steady search traffic/active FB group 7.6k

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rob33, Jul 17, 2022.

Why are you selling this site?

Working on a new site and I have a femoral hernia to attend to.

How is it monetized?

Referrals from English language companies. Posted Preply review to group back in May and made $60.

Preply July payment
    https://teojobs.com/wp-content/uploads/preply-payment-july-14.jpg

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes - Daily active FB teachers group for offline and online jobs. Getting busier now the borders are open again.

Facebook group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/hanoicoverteachers

How much time does this site take to run?

Site is set up with 80 listings (unique company reviews) and bespoke listing design ($80). Personally, I'd do a review once a week and post to FB group; see where it lands later in Google.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Depends what you want to do. Finding new and now hiring companies attracts clicks from FB group.

Edit: pls message if you'd like access to GA. Can't wrap my head around why it's not linking up here just yet. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    rob33, Jul 17, 2022 IP
  2. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Edit: Must have maxed out my description edits and if mods feel this is bumping please remove but wanted to clarify that while I have had GA up for 2 yrs + it's not syncing up here, so have taken a full page screenshot, fyi:

https://teojobs.com/wp-content/uploads/TEOjobs-Google-analytics-19-July-2022.png

rob33, Jul 19, 2022 IP
  3. salvados guira

salvados guira Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your products is most interessing but your communication is not good for a new customer

salvados guira, Jul 19, 2022 IP
  4. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you sent me a message? I am not seeing any communication from you - please advise. Thanks.

rob33, Jul 19, 2022 IP