1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Selling English (Canadian) Copywriter: Marketing & SEO Exp: $0.01/wd Rewrite $0.02/wd Unique

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by LordXenu, Sep 7, 2010.

I am a native English writer, born and raised in Canada, and can write on any number of topics. Rewrite rates are at $0.01/word and original content at $0.02/word. These rates are not flexible for bulk work until I am comfortable with payment arrangements and a good working relationship has been built over time. For larger projects requiring research and development of content, prices will be negotiable.

I have 4 years in affiliate marketing & SEO experience, and write with SEO in mind to your specifications. My rates are not quite as low as what the typical overseas outsourced Indian or Filipino writer may charge, but the quality and experience backing my writing makes these rates quite affordable in comparison to what most experienced English speaking writers charge. My writing is fluent and easily understood by the North American market, which goes a step beyond those writing in broken English.

Feel free to hit me up via PM to discuss your projects further.

LordXenu, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  2. binbid

binbid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are you experienced in gambling related content writing?

binbid, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  3. MTT-Strategy.com

MTT-Strategy.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just looking for a solid quote for today. will be ready to go in 2 weeks. need about 25-30 600 word articles related to "Mtt strategy" as in early stage, middle stage, late stage, mtt satellite strategy and i can give u more topics too. I will have all 30 ready to go just need to know how much you can do for 30 articles 600 words each and seo friendly and fresh. thanks

MTT-Strategy.com, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  4. MTT-Strategy.com

MTT-Strategy.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    plz email me back or pm me to discuss as i dont check posts much thanks

MTT-Strategy.com, Sep 8, 2010 IP