1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling English Article Writing Team Seeking Long & Short Term Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by hopeless4, Mar 16, 2010.

Hi Everyone,

My partner and I have completed 10 small, and large contracts for DP members. Some have yet to be updated in itrader, but we are pleased with the responses so far.

Samples are available in several different niches/sizes, and we can send them to prospective clients right away.

Currently, turn-around for high quality, researched content is 24 hours or less - for 15 well researched, SEO optimized, 500 word articles. Less research, or SEO will result in faster turn-around.

Our updated pricing is as follows:

$1 per 100 words original or rewritten (this is research dependent, but we are very flexible)
    $2 per 100 words for sales/squeeze page content (We have been marketing for a long time)

All orders have a buy ten, get one free deal. If that seems unreasonable...we are trying to reward people for using us, but currently we spend between 1-2 hours on each article - at least.

Small orders can be paid after we submit your order to you. However, we require a show of intent to pay for larger orders (We haven't ripped anyone off, and so far have only lost one article of our work to another customer).

We're honest people, trying to make an honest wage, while spending time together. Feel free to PM us with your requests for content, samples, or download our vcard and email us directly. :D

Take Care,
    Chad and Jen

hopeless4, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  2. hopeless4

hopeless4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have a new addition to our team - Adam, is another high quality, Native English writer. Our turn around is now 25 articles (original or rewritten) per 24 hour period. We have samples galore!

Edit: 12:46 EST - PM's have all been answered. Please ensure you confirm your orders, so I can promptly give each of you an ETA on your orders - Thanks for all who have messaged me today! :D

I included my MSN messenger handle in all PM's also.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
    hopeless4, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  3. jumpinjack

jumpinjack Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me with some sample articles, thank you.

jumpinjack, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  4. hopeless4

hopeless4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just PMed you jumpinjack, sorry for the delay. Anyone interested please PM us with your requests, and they will be answered quickly. The "samples" link in my signature includes several examples for everyone to view.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
    hopeless4, Mar 31, 2010 IP