1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Employee monitoring software

Discussion in 'Security' started by sasha27, Nov 8, 2012.

Employee monitoring softwareAny way to monitor computers on my network and get reports on employee activity? like how many hours is outlook is used? how much time spent on facebook? I have over 70 PC's in my network.

sasha27, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  2. GGjonah

GGjonah Member

Best Answers:
    Checkout desktopgate.com . You will like it. You can also view employees from outside the office

GGjonah, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. cfomodz

cfomodz Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the idea, I am looking for the same type of software, but I am looking for something that wont cost much, or,if possible, is free.

cfomodz, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  4. bluebios

bluebios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello
    Try to go for a keylogger or a RAT.They will log the keystrokes made by your workers and also capture screenshots.For best keylogger,go for ARDAMAX KEYLOGGER.
    Thanks

bluebios, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  5. Nathan Burns

Nathan Burns Peon

Best Answers:
    My experience says you should try My Team Monitor. It provides reports with screenshots and it logs the number of keystrokes and mouse clicks the employee makes, and also the amount of time they were signed in to work. You can learn more and sign up for free at myteammonitor dot com

Nathan Burns, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  6. rodyroon

rodyroon Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have a good experience with Kernel for Employee Desktop Live Viewer software,with the help of this tool you can monitor all activities of your Employees.This tool monitors the multiple computers of a network and save all activities done by your employees on the desktop.

rodyroon, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  7. employee monitor

employee monitor Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try to use LAN Employee Monitor which you can download it in http://www.spyhim.com/employee-monitoring-software.htm

employee monitor, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  8. zacharooni

zacharooni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could also setup a SQUID forward proxy server with squidguard, then view the reports with SARG

zacharooni, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  9. rickyaliasgar

rickyaliasgar Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try using various employee monitoring software’s such as Websense internet management, keylogger, nestersoft etc. Alternatively, you can even deploy on premise remote support appliance such as RHUB appliances in order to remotely monitor employees computers.

rickyaliasgar, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  10. JoshDylan

JoshDylan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What operating system are your computers running on? There are unique solutions for Linux/Ubuntu machines.

JoshDylan, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  11. andre williams

andre williams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is serious concern actually i have faced the same problem my company employees always waste time on facebook and other social media site's then somebody told me try Recoveryfix for computer monitor software and i am trying the tool and you know it's amazing. The application has been comes with two different files one need to be installed at Viewer's computer and the second to be installed at the employee system and the snapshots are auto saved in JPEG file format. Don't go any where just try the software and download free demo version.

andre williams, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  12. manish0109

manish0109 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My employer is using RescueTime. Its paid software, but records all open windows and their duration

manish0109, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  13. edwards142

edwards142 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Monitoring workplace activity is surely been a great way to improve employee productivity. For this I want to suggest you one such software that is Spytech SpyAgent is one of the spy programs that can read all the log files that are contained in keyboard input data. It easily fulfills all the computer parental control which can be conveniently used remotely. You must try it once…..it is really very helpful!

edwards142, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  14. kylfed

kylfed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With the help of SniperSpy Mac, you would be able to monitor your employees activities, and most importantly, without letting them know that you are keeping track on them. Using this tool you can easily supervise your employee activities. Moreover using this tool, you can precisely know what your employees are doing during the office hours. For more details visit:
    sites.google.com/site/sniperspyformacmonitoring

kylfed, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  15. Evie.Harington

Evie.Harington Peon

Best Answers:
    My company is using CoshKee. I think it's very cheap and easy to use, because you don't need any server and complex installation process. As I know Coshkee is for increasing productivity in company. Anyway, check it by yourselves https://coshkee.com/

Evie.Harington, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  16. Mark G.

Mark G. Peon

Best Answers:
    Pilixo has a software for employee monitoring called Bodi. It allows you to see the detailed analysis of application usage, web browsing, printing, etc. as well as time and length of usage. Bodi is cloud-based and sends you real-time alerts for unusual computer activity. It also continuously records HD video for playback and allows for remote access. Plus, there is a 30-day free trial. Give it a try.

Here is the link to Bodi: https://www.pilixo.com/bodi/

Thanks,

Mark G.

Mark G., Aug 29, 2017 IP