1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eMeeting - please give advice, comments or general feedback

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by kudgel, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Do not trust KoneyIslander.
    Its a SCAMMER.
    A big liar and scammer.

Read more here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=305517&highlight=abledating&page=6

Post #114 where i unmask him as a liar who try to clean the reputation of ABK-soft (Russian scammers company).

Cant give any facts????
    You better buy new glasses KoneyIslander because its full of facts and advocated with screenshots as prove.

DONT BE THE NEXT ONE WHO GET SCAMMED!

ilook, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  2. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    ALERT: ilook is a shill, beware!

I am not promoting anything, I just provide links to consider and there is nothing to trust or not trust. And the fact that ilook spends so much time and efforts marking all posts about the software with hysterical shrills and red color tells about the fact that he is paid well for that. The problem is he is not professional flooder and even can not provide any bug lists, which he states are present in the script.

I will continue answering here as soon as there are some real bug lists or other factual material, answering a crazy little shill answering machine seems humiliating for me, let him continue his black pr campaign all alone until he is banned or his balls are eaten.

See you some time, thanks.

KoneyIslander, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  3. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You promote ABK-soft products to scam people.
    Youre a liar.

SEE THE ALREADY POSTED LINK FOR ALL PROVE THAT YOU BELONGS TO THE ABK-SOFT SCAMMER COMPANY

Nice words wont help you out scammer!

ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  4. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I use www.datingscripts.co.uk in some of my sites. I can only say its is up and down. Sometimes "Mark" is hands on and some times he is gone for a month. They will make a new script version 9.0 now. That is what i do not like the most they keep updating the script and you can not update easy. It also calls home all the time so if datingscripts.co.uk server crash YOU crash. But it one of the best PAID support i know he alwys very helpfull. I looked for many script before i bought this.

TheSyndicate, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  5. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    For those who tend to consider ilook a real customer and not a shill hired to blackmail a decent company, here is another website devoted to independent software reviews:
    http://www.mytestbox.com/social-network-software-reviews/ablespace-abledating-social-network-dating-software/

As you can see, these reviewers as well as http://www.datingsoftwarereviewer.com/ consider AbleDating to be a decent script.

My advise would be, not to believe hysterical shrills of the black pr guys, not to believe glad shrills of the white pr guys, but to EXAMINE the demos, speak with support, and read independent reviews. There is no other way to make a choice.

KoneyIslander, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  6. BlaqHQ

BlaqHQ Peon

Best Answers:
    I purchased this script and was over charged, they still only partially have my account details correct and the script that they are selling in my opinion seems to be still in test mode.

Customer service was less than friendly and they take forever to respond

I am looking to sell my domain, the license and my hosting account because I am feed up. I am only wanting what I already paid if anyone is interested

You can sign up on my site, test all the features and you will see for yourself that only parts of the script works

http://2sq.org

I will never ever in my life pay more than $50 at most for a script because they just are not worth it

I already paid for this script so why do you still have an invoice for me saying I owe money when I don't.

I paid for this script and I paid the full price so why is this invoice saying I still owe.

Transaction Confirmation
    Please retain for your records
    [Image blocked by spam filter. Click to unblock this image. Original url: http://www.worldpay.com/emails/images/spacer.gif]
    Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of EMEETING LTD.
    Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 95.00
    Description: 1 X Basic License
    Merchant's cart ID: 800-1*CUID=xxxxx
    Authorisation Date/Time: 25/Mar/2009 13:21:29
    WorldPay's transaction ID: xxx32xxxxxx
    This is not a tax receipt.

Enquiries

This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of EMEETING LTD to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered.

If you have any questions about your order, please email EMEETING LTD at: , with the transaction details listed above.
    Thank you for shopping with EMEETING LTD.
    When you submit your transaction for processing by WorldPay you confirm your acceptance of WorldPayÂ’s shopper privacy policy, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://support.worldpay.com/shopper/privacy/

To find out more about how your transaction was processed, visit WorldPayÂ’s Frequently Asked Questions at:
    http://support.worldpay.com/shopper/faqs/

I am having way to many issues with this company please fix this isssue right away!

Invoice ID Created Total Due Item Name Options
    #xxx 1970-xxx01 £78 Software Invoice ($115)

Our Address:
    eMeeting Ltd
    Office 5, Scarborough Business Center
    Scarborough
    North Yorkshire
    YO11 1HT
    United Kingdom

This is what they said I owe but I don't owe cause I paid for this script and they send me a receipt for it. They quoted me one price but I really paid way more than what was qouted

[Click to print]
    Amount Due: 78 GBP

Client Address:
    xxxxx xxxx
    Org: xxxxxxx
    xx
    Phone: xxx xxx xxxx

Invoice ID: #xxx009-xxxx
    Invoice Created: 1xxx-0x-xxx
    Invoice Amount: £78 GBP

Sub Total: £78 GBP
    Total Invoice Amount: £78 GBP

BlaqHQ, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  7. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well i agree they show some stuff that not their and maybe will come in next versions. I heard that that the last version had some problem with the lang

TheSyndicate, Mar 29, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.