1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling EMD Domain Adsense/Affiliate Site for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by samran_expert, May 13, 2012.

Hi,

I am selling the website extralong-showercurtain.com which has great search volume and potential. All the contents on this site are 100% unique and written by professional. So 75% of the work is already completed for you. Don't buy this site if you are not going to do anything with this (like link building and others).

I will give you one very surprised e-book on the purchase of this site which will show you how to get Authority link to get good ranking which is now Google is looking for. This e-book sold for $37 last month at Warrior forum.

PR-1
    Age-2 Year

Main Keyword is

extra long shower curtain

Global Searches/Month: 4400
    Local Searches/Month: 3600

CPC: $0.46 - $1.25

- Adsense Site
    - Earning Potential

Why I am selling this for so much higher price if it's not making any money?

Look to register a domain and get unique content (5 unique articles) will cost you $50 plus $37 ebook bonus (so you are getting $97 worth of goods for only $45) but I am selling this site for measly $45. So think logically. This site is not new it has been registered since Dec 27, 2010.

This site is not earning at the moment since I have not put Adsense code on it, Since I was busy doing some large project I was not given any time to this site. However If someone willing to put effort then this can have great potential to earn big using Adsense only.

samran_expert, May 13, 2012 IP