1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Embedding social content

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by akekaladin, Jul 1, 2016.

Dear bloggers,

couple friends and I are developing a tool for finding most relevant social content, customizing it and embedding it into blogs. It's called Embetter (http://www.embetter.tech). Embetter helps a blogger find most relevant content on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and other platforms, not only based on hashtags, but also looks for most engaging content. A blogger can then customize the content, he/she can change fonts, colors of the text, how photo and text are aligned and etc. We provide templates for such customization, but a user can also create his or her template and use it every time he or she embeds content. Additionally, our embedded content loads much faster, than native embeds. We wanted to see if bloggers would be interested in a product like that and to develop it further based on their needs. We are still in a development process and I think, the needs of bloggers and their insights could help us develop a useful product. So I would really appreciate yourr feedback.

Thank you in advance for your insights

akekaladin, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  2. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Your tools seems to be interesting, keep us updated.

David G. Welch, Jul 6, 2016 IP