1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

emailed articles?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sycrid, Apr 2, 2015.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where or even if, there are any services out there, where you can subscribe to a technical news/article website and have lets say 1 article a day emailed to you?

I could handle reading a full article every day and I think it would be nice to not have to always search for the latest tech headlines or what's the final conclusion to a virus released 2 months ago. etc.

Are there any websites that do this kind of thing? Other than personal bloggers, and I don't mean RSS feeds.

Sycrid, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I receive email newsletters (some daily, some weekly) from these websites:

eweek.com (close to 20 different IT-themed newsletters you can choose from)

ectnews.com

information-management.com

windowssecrets.com

cim-media.com

Admittedly, this is a pretty eclectic list that I just developed going through my inbox. They typically offer synopses and links to the full article and/or news story. I am sure that there are many more that I am not aware of and look forward to additional input from DP members.

jrbiz, Apr 2, 2015 IP
    Sycrid and Content Maestro like this.
  3. Sycrid

Sycrid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input jrbiz. It turns out that I admitted to defeat and just configured an RSS feed, and added a few feeds to it.

For those interested, the feeds I have added so far include (Infosec Island, SecurityWeek, WIRED, The Register, Ars Technica and Planet Ubuntu).

Sycrid, Apr 9, 2015 IP