1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Email writer wanted, paying $5/email (20yr+ old native speakers ONLY)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by tibor28, Dec 5, 2011.

I am looking for a smart, native english speaker to reply to emails for me. I receive emails from guys who lost their ex girlfriends and are looking for advice on how to get her back. Your job will be to give them helpful, solid advice and at the same time presell a get-back-ex guide to them. Therefore, I am looking for someone who is emotionally intelligent and understands relationships, preferably a male, at least 20 years old.

I will pay $5/email via PayPal regardless of its lenght. However, it should definitely be at least 300 words long.

NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY!!!

If you are interested, PM me. I will send you a sample email to which you will write your sample response. If I'm happy with the quality, you're in. ;)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    tibor28, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. praniali

praniali Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you PM , Reply me if you wish me to work for you.

praniali, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. theadvent

theadvent Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To be honest I am not a native english speakers, but I am without a doubt fluent in english. As a man, I am also a passionate about how to be successful at keeping the opposite sex addicted to me. I've been in the seduction community for a quite a while now and I will know how to choose the right words to help you out. I think you won't regret hiring me.

theadvent, Dec 7, 2011 IP