1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email Setup

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by wisemarketing, Jan 8, 2013.

Hi there!

I have a great domain name I think a lot of folks would like to use as an email. You know, . Is there an easy way to set this up so users can create their own email addresses without me having to login to my hosting and set them up manually? Thanks in advance for your help and I hope everyone had a fantastic new year. :)

wisemarketing, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  2. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you using cPanel or such? If so, you can do it through the API, if you know PHP.

WSWD, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  3. RonBrown

RonBrown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most email servers have an API too, so creating a web app that accessed the API would work perfectly. Any competent developer should be able to create the application that allows multiple clients to use/set-up email accounts onto the same domain.

RonBrown, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  4. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is NOT an easy way. It takes a lot of knowledge to do what you want to offer. Get serious about it,
    Get involved with email scripts. One on top of my head, roundCube for example. I know there are many open source scripts.

A serious topic about email services is "SPAM".

Keep looking... ;)

~Mike

mike30, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  5. magicnines

magicnines Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the email server support API to create mail ID's. But there are some restriction for SPAM. So you can try PHP api to do that.

magicnines, Jan 15, 2013 IP