1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email not receiving from specific domain and server

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by jhashan, Nov 17, 2015.

I got a strange problem. my email address like this . This email is receiving email from other server provider like Gmail, hotmail and any other custom domain emails etc but not receiving from its own WordPress site. I tested with WP SMTP plugin for test email, WP SMTP plugins say email sent but email not received by . If I use any other email like Gmail for testing on WP SMTP plugin, email receiving successfully.

For example my WordPress site is somesite.com, My email account , in WordPress contact form I have used this for getting email but no email is coming. If I change email address to its working fine. Other way if anyone send me email directly to from gmail or other site then email receiving without any problem.

I have changed email server from my WHM to 1and1 email server but still facing same problem and I am using cloudflare for DNS.

jhashan, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  2. werewe12

werewe12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does your form use smtp authentication? Your host might require this for form mail. I would ask your hosting company to look at the exim logs to see why your mail isn't being delivered.

werewe12, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  3. giriji

giriji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do check following MX of your domain and also the MTA (Postfix/Exim) for mail queue...

Test it from the gmail to your email... if you receive bounce message then post it here
    If you do not receive bounce message then email is in your server... something is wrong coz of it the emails not delivering to respective email address...

giriji, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  4. Carl C

Carl C Member

Best Answers:
    You can disable the "Sender Verification Call outs " in WHM --> Exim configuration editor

Carl C, Dec 12, 2015 IP