1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MarkStrobel3367, Oct 20, 2020.

If I purchase a domain specifically for email marketing, does this domain need to point to a website for greater email deliverability? Thanks.

MarkStrobel3367, Oct 20, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It has more to do with trust than deliverability. Your email will be delivered whether you have a website under that domain name or not. But if I got an email from you with no link to your website, I will probably use your email address domain name to check out your website. No website - no business.

qwikad.com, Nov 4, 2020 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We are trying a new service that claims to provide a business with more inbox reach than Constant Contact or other emailing systems. It is because they send it from our own company's domain, instead of from its own. Supposedly, a lot of people have any emails from Constant Contact or other such services sent right to their spam folder. Too early for any conclusions, but I will let you know what we experience. Note that we are only emailing to our inhouse email list of customers, prospects, etc.

jrbiz, Nov 5, 2020 IP
  4. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going to purchase a domain for email marketing, I would suggest making a simple landing page that collects emails. You can offer a free report or product (find a free one or create your own in a few hours). This used to be the top way to collect emails back in the day but I'm not sure how well it works now.

cdawson6887, Nov 7, 2020 IP
  5. emailsforce

emailsforce Banned

Best Answers:
    You have to use a specifid domain, email and warm this domain, setting up all DNS records correctly.

emailsforce, Jan 2, 2022 IP