1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by moonmoni, Dec 17, 2013.

Hello Guys,

I Need some Help.
    I need affiliates leads throw email marketing.I need to know how to build email list?i need emails if i make list manual i need way where i get many emails ?

Thanks

moonmoni, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  2. iCubes

iCubes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi!!!!!! i read your post about email marketing, while you want to propagate your business or products best way is to connect with clients and customers using world class email marketing service provider in India iCubes.in.

iCubes, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  3. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have manual emails, then you can list them in your list because you dont their consent before putting them in your list, otherwise when they recieve emails from you, they will be unsubscribing.
    Build a list through squeeze page and let people sign up to your list with their own consent.

DatingExpert, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  4. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can build your own email list using your blog on your website. You can post great content there and ask readers to subscribe to your blog for further updates. You can also use social media sites to promote a landing page on your website where visitors can submit there information. Give a good reason to visitors so that they get subscribed to your email list. You can offer them some tips, ebook, pictures , videos after they subscribe to your email list.

Joe Badger, Dec 17, 2013 IP