1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email Marketing - That Will Bring Sales

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Nsjim, Oct 2, 2022.

Hi , I am long time on the online selling

But i have not mastered how to get sales from email

Please any template , example would be appriciated

Nsjim, Oct 2, 2022 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You need to start with list building. Have email subscription option added on your site. Put the email subscription form on a prominent place on your site and make sure it is above the fold. This is the beginning. Once you have some subscribers, you can then start promoting to them.

Do a google search on "email list building" and you will find lot of info. Read as much as you can.

sultanofseo, Oct 15, 2022 IP
  3. Nsjim

Nsjim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know all about this, i do have subscribers, i don t know what to do to get sales , that is what i am asking

Nsjim, Oct 16, 2022 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How does your business make money? What are the users actually subscribing to? Send me a PM with details and I'll see if I can help (no charge).

It sounds like you need help with the actual email templates and content... Everyone talks about "building a list" but never talks about how they make money with that list. But, it depends. If you make money with affiliate links its different than if you make money selling services. I need to know more about what you're doing so I can help.

cronik, Oct 16, 2022 IP