1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email marketing (problem with "spam" folder)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kaspiss, Mar 17, 2018.

Hi everyone, i'm newbie here so i hope i have chosen right topic :)

So i want to do email marketing, have tried mailchimp and mailjet websites to send emails... But i had one big problem - all my sended emails went right to "spam" or "subscripton" folders... in the beginning i thinked that maybe information i sent was market as spam, but then i tried to send almost empty emails to my list and all emails went right to "spam" or "subscription" folder, but i want that emails hit general "inbox" folder...

So i wanted to ask - which email marketing website should i try? I need a website where i can import a list of my subscribers.....
    I'm looking forward to hear some ideas! :)
    Sorry about my english, it's not my general language...

kaspiss, Mar 17, 2018 IP
  2. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The problem isn't the site you're using. It's likely the email you're sending out.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 17, 2018 IP
  3. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used GetResponse and they have tutorials on how to lower you spam score. Also, make sure your email address that you're using isn't a public address like @gmail.com. You should send all your emails from your own domain, e.g. . Lastly, if you have sent out lots and lots of emails before, your domain in your email address could be flagged as spam. There's a lot of reasons why your open rate could be suffering, but these are just a few ideas.

Dana C. Beck, Mar 19, 2018 IP
  4. Pajari01

Pajari01 Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem might be caused with the email itself. For instance, you used spam trigger words, didn’t include an “unsubscribe” link, the HTML-coding for your email doesn’t follow best practices etc.

Pajari01, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  5. bxqzblog

bxqzblog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also, don't forget that for email marketing, it's a big issue that gmail now places emails in the 'promotional' tab. Tough luck for you if that happens :(

bxqzblog, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  6. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Before you sent it out, double check your email first so as not to look like a spam.

Pamela Turns, Apr 2, 2018 IP