1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email marketing is the secret !

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Steve Ducan, Apr 21, 2014.

?

How much did you liked this post ?

1. Very much

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe

50.0%
  3. I dont liked it !

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hello, today I want to talk about Email marketing and how it help any project to increase its selling. I’m NOT talking about buying a mail list and start contact them without they know you, this is calling spam and it just give a bad image about your company (website) and making peoples lose trust on it. But I’m talking about collecting you own mail list contain interesting propels about your field, then start contacting them and share some useful tips and advises for free until you build a good relationship with them calling ” Trust ” then you can easily sell the products to them easily.

The best way to get this idea is giving live examples :

THE STORY OF THE RESTAURANT OWNER AND EMAIL MARKETING

I meet a restaurant owner and he asked me ( as an expert in marketing ) if there is a way to increase more clients to his restaurant, We sit on a table and we conclude to this Strategy:

Each client eat on his restaurant, he will try to get his information: the name, email and phone number. His mail list start to grow-up day after day.

Each week he contact his clients on his mail list, and NOT tell them to came over to his restaurant to eat ! it’s an old style on marketing. But he share with him some useful information, like ” if you take so much quantity of sugar and salt, you may have a cancer, so please don’t take so much quantity of sugar and salt ” and he start promoting his restaurant in an invisible way, like ” please don't eat Abnormal dishes, because its bad for your health, that way in my restaurant(xxx) we present a 100% natural dishes.. ”. And every week a new useful information..

Each holiday he start contacting his mail list in their phone numbers, wishing them a happy holiday : like ” Hello, the restaurant(xxx) wish to you a happy holiday !”

Did you know how the relationship between him and his clients has became? Its became more than good, built on trust, and the restaurant has became full of clients, what make him open a new one in another place... this is the powerful and strength of Email Marketing.

HOW I BECAME A CLIENT IN A MAIL LIST :D

Three years ago, I was having hair loss problem, I start searching on the internet of a product that can solve my problem, of course I found one and I bought a product. Then he start apply the same step that I do with peoples, each week/month he sent me an email with information and useful tips in the field of health... At the summer, everybody know that setting under the sun can cause skinny inflammation, and I said every day ” tomorrow I will go to a supermarket and buy a product that save me from sun ” but I receive an email from the website, and simply I found the product that I was looking for and I bought it !

This is a powerful example of email marketing, and how it change me from a client bought one product to a client bought more than once and will buy more...

CONCLUSION of this article

The best of what you can invest on the internet this time is to built you own mail list. In a statistics presented by DMA show that for each dollar you invest on Email marketing you earn from it 40 dollars, and Email marketing has achieved on 2011 more than 67 billions dollar of dealing.

Did you know that just one email of a person trusted at you you get 10$ from it per year ?

Did you know that if you have a mail list contain just 1000 email you can earn 10000$ per year ?

Now it’s time to say some secrets on successful email marketer on the net ( NO ONE HAS EVER SHARE IT BEFORE )

Did you know Shoemoney ( Internet marketer ) in one of its campaign has collect 100000 email ! just this mail list allow him to earn one million dollar per year !

Did you see some successful peoples on internet Marketing, like ” Zac Johnson” / ” John Chow”and you wonder what is the secret behind their success ? Let me say that the secret of their success on internet marketing is their mailing list, they have Thousands of peoples that trusted at them.

REMEMBER THIS : Trust don't built on one single day, it need time

Success don't came in a single day, it need time !

Simply : Trust = Success

Well guys, this is my firs post here on digitalpoint, I would like to say that I'm very happy to be here with you. If you have any questions on Internet Marketing please be comfortable to sent me your question and I will be very happy to answer you.
    And I just want to say that I just lunched a new NON-PROFIT website to help the newbies on the internet marketing, but I'm not sure that I can put the link here (afraid to be banned) !
    Also if you need to hear my success story on internet marketing leave a reply.
    See you next time and one more awesome post

Steve Ducan, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  2. Jaree Loe

Jaree Loe Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome... Totally agreed on this.. Email marketing is the way to go now... for any consumer products...

Jaree Loe, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  3. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your're talking about list building and solo ads. Email marketing works well, but it's not secret.

dejaone, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  4. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you right, I have done many different ways to sell some product ( Facebook ads / Twitter ads / Youtube ads.... ) and yes I achieved some success, but NOT like Email marketing ! it's simply the REVOLUTION on 2014 !

5. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes exactly, but many marketer using different ways to build their list and sell product, and obviously they don't get the best results, that why I share this post with them to let them know that there is a secret way to sell more... I hope you've understand :)

6. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is great. It simply works. Once you have a list, you can continue to market to the same people. If they trust you, they are likely to buy.

mrupp2006, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  7. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So true. I experienced it for myself and regretted not starting earlier.

I jumped from one affiliate product to another, and failed to build a list in the process. Learnt the hard way.

Thanks for sharing.

Ethan Alvin, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  8. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    absolutely! as I said in the post : Trust = Success

Steve Ducan, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  9. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    U'r welcome :)

10. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ethan Alvin, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  11. Nudrat

Nudrat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Usually I find Spam emails and i don't bother to open them,when this trend will be in????

Nudrat, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  12. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You get them because you have put your email in a mail list, simply you can unsubscribe or reply to those spam email and say that you don't care about what it sent you, and the marketer will remove you from it's mail list.

13. Nudrat

Nudrat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank You Steve :)

Nudrat, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  14. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your welcome Nudrat :)