1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email List - What to do with it?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pooner88, Apr 9, 2015.

Hey Guys - I'm completely new to this forum, and I have a general question if you guys could lend your expertise. I have done some research on my own but I can't really find a good answer.

I have an list (Name, email, phone numbers, address, and position in the company, and some key financials from Regulatory Reports) for all Bank and Credit union executive contacts ( CEO, CFO, CRO, mostly C-level) in the US. I realize that is list is very valuable, especially to Bank advisory firms or Bank vendors, but I'm not sure how to market the list? Do I rent it to a third party to handle this, or do I just try to sell it individually to each firm that would be interested?

Just to be clear, any firm who services Banks or Credit unions find this list VERY valuable, But I personally just don't have the time nor desire to market this list directly to them, so I'm looking for a way to sell the list to an interested party.

Since there are about 6000+ Banks, and 6000+ Credit unions, this list has about 32,000 total contacts, with about 17,000 verified email addresses.

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

pooner88, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not really sure what you're talking about? Are you saying you want to rent out peoples information?

How did you get the list.... if hacking then I would advise you dont do anything with it.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  3. pooner88

pooner88 Peon

Best Answers:
    This list was sourced by myself and a team of interns I had hired for contract project I was working on for a software company. They ended up dropping the project so I kept the list myself.

This list is extremely valuable to anyone who has a product or service that Banks or Credit unions need to help them market those prods & services directly to the decision makers. This list allows that. The few focus groups we had when this software was in beta said they would have no problem paying between $2,000 - $5,000 for this list.

pooner88, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  4. Smokes

Smokes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you do not have proper permissions to use this list, I would not deal with it.

Smokes, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  5. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    Meaning, you stole the list.

al

agmccall, Apr 12, 2015 IP