1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EllipticalTrainerDigest.com for Sale - Original Content

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jmoe, May 5, 2008.

Hello Everyone,

I have the following site for sale:

www.EllipticalTrainerDigest.com

Registered At Name Cheap
    Expires 8/08
    Free Push To Name Cheap

This is site averages around 100 - 200 visitors each month, but it has great potential, as elliptical trainers is a great niche that pays well. Plus, all pages are indexed in Google. Adsense earnings on this site have been minimal since I have not promoted it much, but generally pay between $.30 and $2.00 per click.

The term "elliptical trainer" receives over 40,000 searches per month, and the niche is highly relevant as fitness is a red hot niche.

The site includes 10 unique, original articles based on the elliptical trainer niche. Each article is 400 to 550 words in length. All articles are exclusive and have never been sold anywhere else previously. However, two of the articles were submitted to EzineArticles.com to jumpstart traffic to the site.

Here is a list of the titles/subjects of the articles:

Choosing Your Elliptical Trainer (on home page)
    Working Out on the Elliptical Trainer
    Benefits of Elliptical Trainers
    Center Drive Elliptical Trainers
    Smooth Elliptical Trainer
    Healthrider Elliptical Trainer
    Sole Elliptical Trainer
    Precor Elliptical Trainer
    Proform Elliptical Trainer
    Best Elliptical Trainers

Originally, for privacy concerns, only a few of the articles were uploaded to the site so that you could gauge the quality of the content (Choosing Your Elliptical Trainer, Sole Elliptical Trainer Review, Various Features of the EFX Precor Elliptical Trainer). However, I am in the process of adding them all, so you should see them ALL there shortly.

Buyer will receive all ten articles. The articles are all original and written by me and will never be sold or used again. Winner gets all rights to the content.

Graphics:

The header graphics are all original and you will receive two copies - one with a text and one without. The header with text is displayed on the site now. There are also a few other graphics that are included with the site.

Integrated Adsense Earning Modules:

The site has Adsense integrated. The Adsense settings are fairly easy to change as they are contained in separate files. Just open the Adsense and amazon files in your favorite text or HTML editor, and input your affiliate IDs - it's that simple!

Automatically Updating RSS Feed:

The site also includes an integrated RSS feed that pulls niche related articles and news to the site and updates on a daily basis. You can choose whatever feed you like for this module.

Please post all questions, concerns and offers in this thread.

Auction Duration: 1 Day Auction
    Reserve: Yes
    Starting Bid: $75
    Bid Increments: $10
    BIN: $227

**Please Note** Payment- IS IMMEDIATE AND MUST BE WITH PAYPAL. If you delay in payment I will relist or resell to next highest bidder, no exceptions I'm afraid.

** Site has also been listed at SitePoint...

I am always entertaining BIN offers via PM!

I also reserve the right to not sell the site if I deem that offers for purchase are not reasonable.

Thanks!

jmoe, May 5, 2008 IP
  2. jmoe

jmoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Google PageRank of 2 - BIN lowered to $197...

jmoe, May 5, 2008 IP
  3. jmoe

jmoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a few more hours on this one...

jmoe, May 6, 2008 IP