1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Elementor/Other Drag & Drop Plugins

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by PASnow, Mar 23, 2018.

Has anyone else used a Drag & Drop plugin for your WP site?

They kinda give structure & columns to pages so you can drag & drop elements over to your page where you want them. Similar to the CMS webhosts give you, or maybe like Wix.

I liked the concept of it, and thought that's where it was going, but not sure I'm really digging it. I've been away from it for a while, and logging back in to make some page edits, just seems like excess coding now within the page structure. Also I wasn't digging the font but found out how to change the default font on it.
    SEMrush
    Anyway just wondering. I had tried another (peanut butter sandwich) but ran into a glitch when I first tried it, image size or something, that I chose this one over it. It's ok, but just wondering if they're impractical unless a specific need, and if its bad for SEO (bloated coding).

PASnow, Mar 23, 2018 IP
    SEMrush