1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Electronics Shop | 100% Dropshipping

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dude55, Sep 19, 2019.

Seller's Notes

TechySet.com

The domain value is : 1887€ on free valuator appraisal. click here to see

TURNKEY BUSINESS OFFER: EXCELLENT DROPSHIP WOOCOMMERCE STORE - WINNING PRODUCT - HIGH ROI GUARANTEED.

TechySet.com is an exclusive woocommerce store offering winning products with guaranteed high profit margin, with potential to rake-in thousands of dollars a month. This amazing store has been powered by paid and costly woocommerce apps to boost your sales and enhance your ecommerce experience.
    In order to help you earn huge passive income very fast; we will help you with everything from designing to researching and uploading products, promotion, and sales. In addition, all supplier details are integrated.

This is a completely turnkey business where everything has been done for you - you just need to invest on paid ads and get crazy profit in return. However, you'll need $ 2000 to ad-test many products. Please if you dont have 2000$ to spend on ads, kindly don't buy from me this time. With a budget of $ 2,000 you can get between 3000$ to 8000$ within 3 months .

--- Opportunity With Buying TechySet.com ---
    The dropshipping business model is gaining prominence in the eCommerce retail industry. This is because the idea of selling products without having to stock inventory or worry about shipping appeals to many, especially those just starting out. With no need to invest in warehousing or products, and generally low starting capital required, a dropshipping eCommerce business often seems like a fantastic opportunity for a new entrepreneur.
    According to a report by Business2Community, 33% of internet retailers have adopted dropshipping as their primary method of order fulfillment. More so, popular web stores like Amazon, Wayfair, and Sears were reported to use dropshipping. In fact, Amazon said 34% of their sales in 2011 was fulfilled using a dropshipper, and that number has only grown since then. Also, 3Dcart Blog reported that approximately 23% of online sales in 2017 were fulfilled via dropshipping, which amounts to about $85.1 billion. Moreover, future forecasts predict the continued adoption of the dropship model. With eCommerce growing by about 17% every year, it's projected that the popularity of dropshipping as a fulfillment model will continue to increase alongside the industry.
    You might be wondering how that correlates with the opportunity URL.com offers and its value to you.
    The fact is that it's hard for many starters to design a dropshipping store and find a great supplier themselves. The majority of eCommerce merchants find that first step is the hardest. 84% of online sellers found that establishing a dropship supplier or wholesaler relationship is the #1 roadblock to starting an online business. (gogo dropship)
    We are offering a set of readymade dropship store in your product of interest and we will help you through the process of promotion and advertising for 5 months. This is exactly what this site offers and is where the opportunity lies. Grab this site now by using the BIN button!
    Fact: In 2012 dropshipping accounted for 34% of products sold in 2011 by e-commerce giant, Amazon.com. (Forester Research)
    Fact: The average profit of a manufacturer who dropships is 18.33% higher than a manufacturer who uses traditional channels hence promoting the adoption of dropship business. (The Journal of the Operational Research Society)

--- How This Business Works ---

This business is very easy to scale. You can continue to make sales and not have to worry about delivering the orders, therefore use the BIN button now to grab the site now!

----- SEO Optimization -----

This site is carefully SEO optimized for the best search engine rankings with keyword-rich content. The entire site is targeted towards hand-picked low competition and long tail keywords.
    We have already done all of the hard work in identifying the best keywords and optimizing this site around those particular keywords. This site is targeted around not just one, but a number of relevant keywords which receives massive traffic from Google. You can check on http://www.semrush.com. So you will be getting interested and repeated visitors through search engines.

----- WEBSITE RESPONSIVENESS -----

The website is not only SEO optimized, it's also optimized for visitors. It loads faster and it's responsive across different devices; either mobile, tablets or desktop. A site`s responsiveness and load time determines if a visitor will return to the site. We have put this into consideration while designing this site, so your shoppers will have an unhindered experience while navigating through the site on any device.

----- PAYPAL & OTHER PAYMENT GATEWAYS -----

The site supports PayPal, Stripe (credit cards), and other payment option. So you can accept payment from your customers using any payment gateway convenient to them.

----- WHAT YOU GET IN THIS OFFER -----

The buyer will get the following:
    Fully Responsive & Support for Mobile Viewing
    Professional looking, Clean and Elegant design
    Powerful & User Friendly Theme Option
    Unlimited Colors Scheme
    SEO Friendly Website
    500+ Google Web Fonts
    Marketing service and full running for 5 months.

So GRAB IT NOW before someone else snatches it!

1. Great Domain Name In A Lucrative Niche That's Easy To Remember!
    Extremely brandable domain name. The domain will be given to you at no cost!
    2. Very Cheap Transfer and Setup Fee (worth $50)
    I will set up this website as part of the sale for free.
    3. After Sales Support
    You will not be left hanging once the sale is over. I will be there every step of the way to help make the transition as smooth as possible and ensure your website is up and running. Your satisfaction is of central importance to me.
    As an added bonus, BIN Buyers enjoy full “after sale” support for a period of 7 days!

----- REASON FOR SELLING -----

I am currently working on other projects which wouldn't give me more time to run the site. I love this business as it's highly lucrative and want to pass on to someone who will have a future with it. I am selling it only for this reason!
    So the site is here for you, built with care and to achieve maximum earnings and results. This is one of the best sites you can get now ready to produce instant cash. Use the BIN button now!

----- BUY IT NOW BONUSES -----

BY USING THE BIN BUTTON, YOU WILL NOT ONLY GET THE WEBSITE, YOU'LL GET THESE HOT BONUSES WORTH MORE THAN $200 FOR FREE!
    BONUS #1: 1 year hosting
    BONUS #2: Video Marketing Courses
    **** You`ll receive all these amazing bonuses by using the BUY IT NOW button, RISK FREE! ****
    If you attempt to build a similar site by yourself, you may spend at least thousands of dollars on SEO, designs etc., before you could ever earn your first dollar. So why don’t you let your success come fast with this website?

==========

100% Satisfied Buyers

==========

BTW Check my 100% feedback:

Awesome seller. Incredible Product. Wonderful service. Excellent value. Great support. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Here are my other listings that you could be interested in. click me.

dude55, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  2. Daisy Lee

Daisy Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please allow me to share our platform popcustoms.com with you. We provide plenty of custom products to you, the price we can offer is better than that of other suppliers. Come to take a look? #popcustoms #customproducts #supplier #POD

Daisy Lee, Jul 7, 2022 IP