1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Electronic Funds Transfer to other country ?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Ilyesoft, Apr 26, 2009.

Hello,

I'm from & in Tunisia, and only checks are available to my country.
    But, I have an US Bank account, and it will be very benefical for me to receive payment to it :) . But the only problem is that I can't find the EFT option in my account, and they say in the help I will need to change the country to USA, but need an address in.

So can you tell me how can I use EFT to my US Bank account, while I don't have address in ?
    Thanks.

Ilyesoft, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  2. Ilyesoft

Ilyesoft Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me how can I use EFT (direct deposit ) to my US Bank account, while I'm in Tunisia ?

Google accept payment to US Banks.

Ilyesoft, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  3. SaurabhMit

SaurabhMit Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can not use EFT unless you have registered with the address of the country where EFT is accepted. So, In your case your address in your account should be a US address. If you change your address to somewhere in US , google will again send you the PIN to the address you have entered, after receiving which you have to activate your account again by entering the PIN number. You will also have to Provide SSN(only issued to citizens or special cases) and your taxes details have to be provided to Google. Again, you will be logging in your account from your own country and google will detect your country+IP and once it come to know what you are doing you may be banned.

SaurabhMit, Apr 29, 2009 IP