1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Egyptian Protesters raid US embassy, remove US flag from pole

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Sep 11, 2012.

1. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    I hope that swift justice is implemented. :)

mmm555, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. That's not what I wrote.

Why are you denying that inbreeding is a terrible problem in Muslim communities?

Corwin, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly what you wrote but I understand why you don´t want to answer my questions because you understand that your God and his so called words in the Bible is a bunch of BS even if you can not admit it yet. Looking at yours and obamanation postings and logic, it looks like that inbreeding is also quite a big problem among Christians in USA. ;)

gworld, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  4. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Ah well, it'll all be fixed with Mitt.

"''This is [the] time for a president who will shape events in the Middle East, not just be merciful or be at the mercy of the events of the Middle East. I will get America on track to have the kind of leadership we need so we can shape the future of this part of the world and keep America strong.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/world/romn...middle-east-20120925-26ja5.html#ixzz27WPNBXWp

Great! Let's get over there and tell them all just how to run their countries. That's the way to sort things out and they'll be better countries for our interference.

boblord666, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If I have to choose between Mitt's statement and the stuff the president was shoveling at the UN today, the president doesn't have a chance. Apparently despite having a legal education Obama doesn't know what "slander" means and seems to accept the Muslim's view that insulting their prophet is slander. Obama is a serial apologist, and he's gonna get people killed doing it.

robjones, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Once again, you get my beliefs wrong.

Why are you denying that inbreeding is a terrible problem in Muslim communities?

Corwin, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  7. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    57 Islam countries are stating as a bloc that they would like hate messages directed at them to be judged just that - hate messages. And they respectfully request that the countries where these messages are allowed to be voiced to do something about it. After all they are the countries having to deal with the demonstrations that take place every time one of these messages escapes from the loonies. It's just simple respect and not that hard to get your head around.

8. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm OK with calling insults directed against their prophet "hate messages" here. You do realize there isn't a law against hatred here, right?

We have a thing called the first amendment. It is meant to keep the government out of the business of getting into directing people in regard to their religion, and preventing the government from interfering with free expression of our beliefs. We arent going to cross off 10% of the Bill of Rights because one religion decides their faith is just that special.

People speak out about other religions here too, in many highly critical ways. It isn't going to be different for their religion. They need to get over their problem with having their feelings hurt, cause it's their problem. Not everyone else's job to avoid hurting their feelings.

9. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Oh well then. You'll just have to learn to cope with the fact that the extremists in these nations will direct their hatred towards US citizens in very ugly ways. Just expressing their rights to free speech in their own way, I guess.

10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm not surprised you would insinuate Muslims hurting US citizens is freedom of speech, and justified, because an American made a film that made fun of Islam. You really are a dumb ass.

Rebecca, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  11. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    That's the way THEY work dude and it's not just US citizens getting hurt. Far more non-US citizens got killed in this latest round of religious extremism. Get your head around the fact that that is what is going to happen every time an extremist Christian twit or someone seeking their 15 minutes of fame posts an offensive anti Muslim remark that cuts to the very core of Muslim beliefs.

If you can't work that out you really are a dumb arse.

12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bob... again... we are not going to rescind the 1st amendment to placate islamic radicals.

If that means they will commit violence, it'll have to be dealt with accordingly, but we aren't going to make it against the law to offend them. If you really think violent rampages = "free speech"... you really should convert. Seem to have the requisite temperament.

13. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Rob .. No doubt at all that you won't be changing the constitution.

Have you never had a violent rampage that started with a peaceful demonstration in America? Think I can recall a few but can't remember the exact details although I can recall that people died.

We had a group of individuals, about 500 apparently, who threw things and assaulted the police in a suburban street a few weeks back. They were gate crashers at a party and they turned bad and violent. You wouldn't have heard about it because it wasn't reported in any great detail in our press and it was the day before our very few nutjob extremist Muslims decided to do their violent rampage thing. Now didn't that get everyone jumping up and down. From the PM down to every usually sane person in the land, they all certainly had an opinion about that. BAD Muslims !

Completely hypocritical.

14. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you calling me hypocritical for acknowledging you were correct when you said:
    I agree with you on that. We just disagree on the best way to "learn to cope".

15. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    No. If I was calling you hypocritical I would have stated that. I was referring to the previous paragraph and the way two very similar situations were handled.

I'm hoping that America will "learn to cope" by acknowledging that these demonstrators are a fringe element of extremists that exist in some form in every country. I'm hoping that America will leave each country and its sovereignty alone to deal with these ugly people according to the laws of their land and not take the Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan route of interference by force. False dreams I know but I live on in hope.

16. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have to buff the halo yourself or does it have a special coating?

The subject we started with in this round is them wanting US to change to accomodate their feelings. You rightfully pointed out that if we refused they'd probably respond with violence. Basically at that point it's premeditated... "you comply or we hurt you for showing disrespect for our religion".

There isnt much to understand... if someone harms others because someone stated religious stuff that pisses them off, it's an issue that need not be accommodated in the US. That includes our diplomatic posts that are technically US soil.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  17. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    I have especially fine silica sand I collected off Whitehaven Beach. It does the trick nicely thanks.

18. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    You still failed to quote the bible where it says that part of the bible becomes invalid and BS once some building is demolished/dilapidated/abandoned/ etc.

thesickearth, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  19. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hold shit, sickie - are you trying to tell us that you never even bothered to read the beginning of Leviticus? Did you look at anything in the book, a chapter outline, even? I mean, what the fuck? Are you a poster child for ignorance? Or are you lonely for human interaction?

Look, if you can't even be bothered to read the book we are discussing, then why should I even bother to have any discussion with you? Some of us actually have work to do during the day and can't be bothered with time-wasters like you. Grow the fuck up and read the book yourself.

Corwin, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  20. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, now we have Concussiongate.

Hillary Clinton was due to testify this week on the Egyptian protesters who raided the U.S. embassy and killed American diplomats. Something about a failure of Obama to send help and aid when the Embassy staff was begging for it, days before they were killed.

Seems Hillary - let me get this right - first, she had a stomach virus. O.K., then she had a fever. Then she fainted(?) and hit her head and got a concussion. So the story is that she is too hurt to testify this week. Except that now no one has any idea where she is. Although CNN reported that they closed off part of Neiman-Marcus in DC so she could do some shopping.

You can't make this stuff up.

Corwin, Dec 20, 2012 IP