1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Egypt looks like it is going DOWN

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    Nope I don't think so ,There are many poor people here who Vote for money , Many people who didn't get a good education may be easily brainwashed by them by telling them We'll unit the Arabs , etc etc .. And infact they'll divide us even more .

They aren't really extremists but they are using Religion to get to their goals but I don't think a Religious Muslim will go and tell people to through Molotov Cocktails on other Muslims which is Banned in Islam , They are just after their own benefit , I doubt that they know much about Religion .

Elberengy, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just watched the news now. I know the founding fathers of America made sure that we could arm ourselves and form malitas so if the goverment ever decided to start taking away our rights cough universal health care. We could take the goverment back over.

People in Egypt our not allowed to have guns. That being said breaking news:

Heavy gunfire reverberated in central Cairo early Thursday as anti- and pro-government protesters continued to face off in Tahrir Square.Sustained automatic weapons fire, including from what sounded like a heavy machine gun, echoed around the square, the epicenter of nine days of protests calling for Mubarak's ouster. Anti-government demonstrators hunkered down behind makeshift barricades in the square and outside the nearby national museum against the onslaught, which demonstrators said included plainclothes police officers.

securesite, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Riots on the streets of Cairo, I'm concerned that other countries, particularly the zionists and america have been interfering.

:)

IsraeI, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  4. Misato

Misato Guest

Best Answers:
    I think they are since both are always concerned about 'Their Interest' and nothing more.

Misato, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  5. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I saw their fought yesterday, it was so genuine! lol

babak44, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  6. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah it was genuine fighting, but the question is, why were some of the riot starters wearing police badges? Why is it so hard for mubarak to step down? has he been commanded by external forces to stay in power? Strange things.

Sources also tell me that the Zionists sent weapons to Egypt.

IsraeI, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  7. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah but nothing was strange I think, Mubarak is a dictator! right!?

which kind of weapons? I hope you didn't mean those stones and sticks who Egyptian used as weapon yesterday!

you forget this possibility that any weapons for Egypt can use against Israel then.

babak44, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  8. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    It was crowd dispersion weapons I think.

The state tv has been showing propaganda, they only show the looting and the anarchy, this is why perhaps some pro mubarak people went to go an start a riot, so to me it looks like this violence was orchestrated.

One of their (state tv) journalist has even resigned because of this very reason, very shocking story by her.

It's very easy for Mubarak to go, but he seems to stay in power because external administrations are telling him so.

We now have reports of vodafone being forced to send pro mubarak messages, it's all very sickening.

We will see how things unfold, it should all become clear in the coming days.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
    IsraeI, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  9. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are right.
    I think Mubarak is so selfish. if he let democracy came to Egypt sooner then we souldn't see such harsh things anymore. if he insist to remain in power for extra months then extremists will got more power.
    mobarak should think sane, hes to deliver power to right hands before it become late. riots and fight fro some extra months could be in favor of Muslim brotherhood I guess. more casuality bring more hatred then hardly can reach the peace.

babak44, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  10. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Yh, but the big question is what is motivating him to stay in power?

Look no further than USA and the Zionists.

IsraeI, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The brotherhood has now gone on record with their wise program to benefit the country's economy and scientific progress:
    Gee, what a brilliant plan. When we are elected to office (not like you will have a real choice), we will immediately go to war after 30 years of peace.

With such an agenda, I can definitely see why many Egyptians have resorted to violence to keep them from toppling the government completely.

@Israel: There has been outside interference in Egypt for a very long time. One has to look no farther than the ties between the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and Hizbollah. Unlike your idiotic claims, there is hard evidence of this. I'll agree with you that most Egyptians cant be happy about that kind of foreign influence.

Obamanation, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the media never reports the good things rioters do. You never see a headline like... "Rioters Build Shelter for Homeless."

robjones, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  13. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    Think again before calling it wise . I don't think it's wise to get into wars . Peace is better even if it's Negative peace .

Elberengy, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  14. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Hezbollah has no strong connection with Egypt, as for Hamas, then they are an offshoot sect of the Muslim brotherhood, it's the brotherhood that influences Hamas, not vice versa.

I'm guessing the Mossad and CIA were the ones who started these clashes or the government itself (instructed by US and Zionists), it will get more clear in the coming days I think.

IsraeI, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I was being facetious. Presenting a plan to break 30 years of peace might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Next you'll be guessing aliens from Mars landed in Cairo to create unrest. Perhaps it was Arabs from Qatar. Your idle and factless speculation, aimed at fostering hatred is not just disgusting. It is evil. The fact you call yourself a Muslim makes me physically ill.

16. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wrap the tinfoil tighter, they can hear your thoughts.

robjones, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Folks, what we are witnessing here is a historic moment! We are witnessing the beginning of the end of Islam.

Mia, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Looks like the fine folks in Israel are none to happy with our President's approach to the Egyptian crisis. This article is pretty interesting but this piece in particular kind of hit home:

They are bandying about the name Carter quite a bit, and I'm not at all sure it doesn't fit nicely. On the bright side, it took Carter to get us Reagan.

19. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean the fine folks are trying to interfere and disrupt things as much as possible?

With that kind of attitude no wonder the world hates them, I would not be surprised if suicide bombings (what they fear so much) will in increase in their crowds, they seem to be asking for it.

IsraeI, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    No, the article was actually about Israel, not Hamas;). Did you read it?

I know! Jews, Blacks, and Gays right? I mean, who doesn't hate these people!

No sh*t! Just like a girl wearing a dress, just begging to be raped(what they fear so much)!

Now you just need to convince someone to do the job by promising them heaven... hey, maybe you should volunteer yourself!

Obamanation, Feb 4, 2011 IP