1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Egypt looks like it is going DOWN

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Jan 28, 2011.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2055556
    http://www.pisqa.com/01/egypt-the-murder-of-a-copt-in-a-train-revives-fears-of-tension/
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/16/us-egypt-christian-trial-idUSTRE70F0LT20110116

Apparently, the Arab Muslim majority in Egypt are unhappy about the death sentences handed down to the guys found guilty of murdering Coptic Christians, including one police officer.

Now the Army is on the streets of Cairo in support of police to prevent civil unrest. The plug to the internet has been pulled for the entire country.

We may soon get to witness the kind of civility that would be shown the Jews in Israel, should the state of Israel ever fall. History unfolding before our eyes.

Obamanation, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Take one country , add sharia and in 30 years you got a new age of the stupid .

ApocalypseXL, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Does the sharia teach to go out and do protests, rebel or revolt?

Answer:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said (about the rulers): Obey them as long as they establish the prayer among you. And he (peace be upon you) said: (You will see things from them) that you know (to be right) and things you dislike. And when asked, "Should we oppose them with our swords?," he (peace be upon them said) said: No, not as long as they pray.

So what is happening in Egypt (demonstration, protest, rebellion against government) is not from the Sharia.

Rather this foolish methodology is one that you guys have exported to Muslim lands.

:cool:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
    IsraeI, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  4. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought this might have been about the fact they no longer have internet in Egypt, lol.

sharia teaches murder and sick shit, israeli - you know that.

alexispetrov, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  5. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    Its just a matter of time before it gets resolved.

Mubarak just announced a new government starting from tomorrow.

luke12, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt mubarek is even in Egypt right now, and I'd say it's less than a 50-50 chance he'll be in charge this time tomorrow. Have seen this movie before.

robjones, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  7. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    It is Egypt, in case you do not know, or in case your media did not tell you, where Muslims protested to protect the rights of their Coptic Christians fellows, and where they made their bodies shields to protect the Churches there in the Eastern Xmas evening

Muslims Protect Egypt Copts on Xmas

Egyptian Muslims Throng in Thousands to Protect Christians

Egyptian Muslims form ‘human shields’ to protect Christians

Muslim Human Shields to Protect Egyptian Christians

Egypt is so big, in its culture, people, history, weight, but despite that, what we are witnessing these days, is something much bigger than Egypt, and than your tries to use it as usual to bad mouth Islam and Muslims.

I won't comment more, will wait and see, but you can keep on your tries, it will be good later ;)

imad, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I'm aware that Muslims protested when that Cop shot a Coptic Christian, as well as the various other events where Muslims rushed to defend the Coptics. Its still difficult to deny that much of the chaos in Egypt right now has been the result of a death sentence being handed down to a couple Islamists who decided to kill Christians because of their faith.

As usual, the problems are stemming from a few loudmouth lunatics. What remains to be seen is how much those lunatics are going to be allowed to get away with. I'm guessing the Egyptian Muslims who have made this human shield may soon share the same fate of many/most who stand in the way of extremism. Sad really. Here is to hoping there are more of the sane ones willing to fight than there are lunatics.

9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    ah, so you knew, I wonder why you did not start a topic here about it, for the sake of encouraging positive attitudes at least :D

but do not worry, I think Egyptians whether they are Muslims or Christians are aware now, in case your fellows in the illegal state of Israel decided to do something stupid and later blame Muslims for it, as they did in Lavon Affair:

imad, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  10. Law-Dude

Law-Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder what a new government is going to do to relations with Israel when the unruly mob rules the government. Maybe Egypt will attack, again, and lose the Sinai Peninsula, again. :D

Law-Dude, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe, or maybe Israelis will lose it now and stop going in/out there whenever they wish, and also lose the extremely cheap (almost free) gas sold to them by Egypt, and also lose the 12 billion profit in selling it back to Egypt

Israel to sell back gas to Egypt at $12b profit - report

who knows... :D

imad, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  12. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    securesite, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow Internet shutdown , now that's desperate . Confirmed whit a better source :
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12306041

Two things can come out of this , a even more brutal sharia pleasing regime or a change for the better a change to become a secular state for starters . The Arab league might not like such a change but since Egypt is importing oil that won't make much of a difference . Unfortunately my bet goes to the 1st one , Egypt will become a more sharia loving state .

ApocalypseXL, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Start a thread about Muslims protecting Christians from Islamists who want to kill them? I would think you would be against such a thread. Glad to hear you are not. Muslims speaking out against Islamists who commit violence in the name of Islam is the only way this sh*t is ever going to end.

We'll see. Copts were marching in the streets creating unrest in protest over a cop executing one of their own. The Sharia lovers were creating unrest because the Egyptian court decided to punish one of their own for killing Christians in cold blood. Beyond that, Mubarak is a dictator whose people(Christian and Muslim alike) would like to see replaced, and at least a few of those "revolutionaries" stated they were in favor of a parliamentary democracy.

Perhaps this will be the real test of the moderate Muslims in Egypt. Will they be able to stop the sharia loving extremists from butchering the Christians in Egypt, even if that means killing a few of those would be Muslims in defense of civility? I think I'd bet with you on this one Apoc, since terror is an extremely motivating factor.

15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Egyptians, got rid of fear, any regime that will come should take this into consideration, brutality must come to an end, an end that is made by the hands of the people, not by a super power who plant puppets left and right, and death left and right, to get cheap oil and gas, and to make a deal like the Egyptian gas deal to Israel possible, where Israel is stealing 12 billions dollars of Egyptians wealth, with the blessing of US and their puppets, in return for a 1.5 billion US aid to Egypt, keep your money Americans, keep your tax dollars, you need it more now than Egypt, or Israel, Egypt won't need it anymore, but of course Israel will always need need need, more and more and more ... as long as there are stupids in power there in US, who can pay it,

by the way, don't you get bored of talking politics and religion? here is something different, for a change:

Stop buying, stop buying

I liked this song, great work, congratulations US youth :) will make sure to send it to as many people as I can here, so they know they have friends there in US, not the usual ugly hate mongers,

oh, and in case you are looking for alternatives, take this recipe, you can make it at home, much more tastier and less expensive, because you do not have to pay kosher tax, and it does not take long to prepare:

Lebanese Hummus Recipe

yup, Hummus is Lebanese, not Israeli, but it does not matter much, you already raised to know that Israel is Israel, not Palestine, gee, they even want to steal our Hummus, Falafel, sheep white cheese ... will ever greed stop?

imad, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You left out underpants. They also want your underpants.

Obamanation, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    why? did they steal yours? :D

ridiculing, where is your argument? ah, it is the below in action, don't you see it is getting old, same like the "anti-Semitic" card

imad, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you, your hummus, your falafel, your sheep white cheese, your underpants, and your pet goat.

And just because people ridicule you, does not mean you are not worthy of ridicule :D.

19. Misato

Misato Guest

Best Answers:
    I think he is. He's playing around since he has no arguments about atrocities made by the US. A thread of one sided individuals.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2077025&page=2

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen. :rolleyes:

Misato, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    It could be worse. I could be posting articles about the Iranian government wrongfully imprisoning its own citizens as evidence the US is somehow evil. I know I have nothing better to do with my time, but someone of your age should get out of the house.