1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ego Bait... Have You Any Experience?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Rachel@MoreNiche, May 10, 2016.

Hi,

I've looked at this topic a lot lately, I actually even wrote an ebook on the subject but am really eager to hear more from people who have actually used this method of link 'earning'.

Have you published interviews, top lists, round-ups or anything else appealing to the ego to get a link to your site? How did you go about it? And most importantly... did it work?!

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and discussing this topic.

Rachel@MoreNiche, May 10, 2016 IP
  2. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link bait ,share bait and click bait are names for tactics designed to get a specific action from readers. Ego bait is the most common and easy to use.
    Ego bait is the web marketing tactic involving mentioning a person in a positive way in a blog post or other content with the intention of having that person promote the post, typically by sharing it through social media.

TomRider, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  3. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes, I do post in premium sites like Entrepreneur, HuffPost etc. Most of the times, my client's ask me to post a review there. But I prefer to stick with inspirational and educational posts.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 5, 2016 IP