1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EFT Question

Discussion in 'Payments' started by scyther-bladez, Nov 8, 2007.

I have adsense account and get paid via EFT to my bank account.

I am just wondering whether I am able to add someone elses bank account (Say a family member or friend) and get it verified for my account?

Does Google have any manual/auto bank account holder name checking system?, or is that (so to speak) not taken into account as long as the bank number + bsb are correct, and that it gets verified.

Hope that makes sense.

Here's what I think: I don't think the account holders name is important, because the owner of the adsense account holds the log-on details to the adsense account. As such any bank account can be verified into the adsense owners account.

The only reason I ask is I wasn't able to find my answer in the help center and I don't want to get banned.

Cheers guys :)

scyther-bladez, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  2. zodiac

zodiac Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm guessing,but i think when someone does a bank transfer,the bank does a cross check of the name and account number,so it doesn't make a mistake and deposits it into someone elses account.

we have had bank transfers long before adsense was even a twinkle in googles eye. :p
    it's a bank procedure.since you can't change the Account Holder Name, the deposit to get verified wont go though.
    send adsense an email.

zodiac, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  3. payfor

payfor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think account holder can be anyone related to you.

payfor, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  4. scyther-bladez

scyther-bladez Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies :)

scyther-bladez, Nov 9, 2007 IP