1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Effective ways to embed Tweets, Facebook posts and etc

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by akekaladin, Jun 23, 2016.

What tool do you use to embed Tweets, Facebook posts and etc in your blog? I know they have individual embedding option, but sometimes they look not so great and also not very efficient. People used to use storify couple years ago? Do you still use it or something similar to that?

akekaladin, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I used to have some custom written shortcodes in WordPress for doing that. Basically just [facebook=12345678] and [twitter=3445] where the numbers were post ids, and the shortcodes pulled the content, which was then custom styled.

PoPSiCLe, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  3. akekaladin

akekaladin Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you use a ready plugin or did you develop it yourself? Do you remember the name of the plugin? Thanks

akekaladin, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Nah, it was my own developed, for a blog I ran. I went looking for the code, couldn't find it. It wasn't that hard to make, though, maybe 40-50 lines of code in the functions file.

PoPSiCLe, Jul 4, 2016 IP