1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Effective Product + 100% Commission + Recurring Revenue

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by alex_f, Oct 1, 2012.

I'm new to affiliate marketing. I do have a proven product (health niche), M.D. supported, and an excellent 30+ year track record. There are a number of clinical studies, as well as forums discussing what we do. None of them have the benefit of significant accumulated experience and therapists to deliver a program yielding results (our unique selling proposition, as we have the clinical staff to administer customized programs). A first round trial of the Web version (after several decades of use in a clinic-only environment) has shown to be promising, if not without some hiccups.

Having started with a small group of participants, getting the content and support dialed in, I started to research proper promotional strategies ...

I spent quite a bit of time on Clickbank, looking at offers with the highest conversions, gravity, etc. Checking out their sales letters. Aside from being a little weary of many of the top products looking at little scam-ous (don't they?), the main thing I found is that there are plenty of things I don't fully understand (such as some of the sales letter styles, which to me sounded a bit pushy, more gimmicks and 'success stories' than actual substance). There must be something to it all though, if they're the highest ranking products .... I'm looking to you to provide experience in that realm, and I will contribute a performing product.

I'm currently working with subscription price points from $59 per month, to $249 per month - along with (not yet priced) one-time ebook downloads covering some of the program premises, and some free ebooks for list generation efforts.

I welcome anybody with relevant experience (a track record on Clickbank would be great) for suggestions, promote the program, give me feedback to tweak the sales and delivery approach - in exchange for 100% commission plus the recurring revenues. I realize that I'm asking somebody already successful to play coach - I bring a fully unique, quality product to the table, and glad to compensate you to the full extent of your (much appreciated) contributions.

I spent a lot of hours on the forum, and hope that this proposal isn't against any ethics of forum guidelines (though a quick browse of the rules didn't suggest it would be an issue).

A lot of what I've read suggests that you guys have great insights and tons of experience - send me a PM or post your thoughts here. Keep in mind that I'm admittedly new here, so please take it easy in case of any faux pas!

alex_f, Oct 1, 2012 IP