1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'Effective' MySpace Bulletins

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Twan, Jul 21, 2006.

Typically, what tends to draw the users to click on your MySpace bulletins? I usually go with 'Free MySpace Layouts' and the like, but is there something that anyone has to found to work insanely well?

Twan, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  2. peeg

peeg Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Im not messing around here but the quality of clickers in Myspace is shocking to say the least.

Most are kids with no money to spend and so Adsense hates them!

If you've got targeted friends though, a good bulletin is always one that entises them to get something if they click.

I.E

Subject: "I Couldn't Beleive my eyes"
    Message: "Click here to see how I got the most friends reuqests ever"

Or something like that

peeg, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  3. gluedup2

gluedup2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make the title intriguing yet relevant to their most likely interests, don't let them know what's inside until they've clicked. Once inside the bulletin, hit them with a link using anchor text which again makes them curious and convinces them clicking is what they need to do. End with a friendly sign off so you come across as a friend helping them out.

Appear as a friend with a message that could mean many interesting things, not a force feeding salesman with one product.

gluedup2, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  4. Hobbit2

Hobbit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    One time I used 'the pope got shot' and 'tupac is still alive(proof inside)' and I got the most clicks that way. I don't even target rap fans, and I STILL got good results that way.

Hobbit2, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  5. CosmosCR

CosmosCR Guest

Best Answers:
    Well if you were appealing to the right crowd.. you wouldnt have to make up headlines.. you could just post what your site content is actually about.

CosmosCR, Jul 21, 2006 IP