1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Effective method to verify PayPal quick and easy, with minimal investment.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by manfred25, Jul 17, 2015.

Hello, friends and users of this forum'm very happy of membership of this great community and I hope to contribute to the growth of this website.
    This is my first contribution and want to help everyone who has problems with unverified PayPal accounts.
    This is a serious problem and affects many PayPal users because they face limits and restrictions when making purchases, have limits on sending and reception of money and can not participate in the consumer protection program PayPal or open a seller's account on eBay.
    The solution to this problem is to associate a bank account with PayPal, including, in some countries enough just to have a credit or debit card and link it to our PayPal account.
    PayPal verification of credit card is the easiest way I know, a very powerful reason: you are not required to associate a physical credit card with a virtual credit card (VCC) you can check PayPal smoothly.
    A VCC works just like a physical card and is available on many websites from $ 10; some can be recharged and cause no maintenance costs.
    But this method has a serious drawback, you know why? These websites that are dedicated to the sale of VCC to verify Paypal, Ebay, Adwords, etc. do not allow payments for PayPal, for one simple reason: the sale of financial services is prohibited by PayPal. Ie at checkout you may only do so with Liberty Reserve account, MoneyBrokers, among others.
    Now the problem is doubled, because not just open an account with these services unless you have one, verify and recharge.
    This will find it quite expensive, actually to verify PayPal only need $ 1.40. I do not think these payment processors allow refills least $ 10- $ 30.
    Well, we discovered all these problems when we wanted to check our accounts and look for ways to solve them. And we did!
    We launched a system to verify PayPal, easy and inexpensive,
    for less than $ 3.0 and which is available at Amazon and also in Payhip so we accept PayPal payments unverified accounts.
    Just look at the video that we have put in this thread.
    Thank you for your attention and happy day!
    We are not native English speakers and so we apologize for our bad grammar.

manfred25, Jul 17, 2015 IP