1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Effective advertising that will translate into Leads or sale

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Pajmon, Mar 11, 2015.

Hello everyone

Looking for a proven advertising network, where can I purchase advertising through which I gain sales from a particular affiliate program or Leads. I mean, for example, to spend the money, but have the effect of so-called. Advertising gives some Leads or sale, effective advertising. I can max the beginning of the issue of 80 - $ 100. Unless you know any high traffic pages where I put my banner and I gain the same thing. I know that it is on the basis of eg $ 1 per views, for example, but I also know that there are some that pay a few dollars for example, and my banner is displayed on the page, such as a month (in this display are not limited).

Even recommend me something meaningful and truly effective?
    I am asking for people who know this, having this concept.

Thank you in advance for your help and kindly greet

Pajmon, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  2. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Pajmon,
    I have gotten new customers consistently from July 2014 to now (last month) using solo ads for the MMO niche.

You can get 200 guaranteed clicks for about $80 with some solo ad providers.

Where you can purchase guaranteed clicks, the number of opt ins you get depends on how well your squeeze page is optimized and the value of sales you can get depends on how well your sales funnel is optimized.

I speak of a sales funnel because I realize you must offer leads three to five related products after they opt in.

If someone buys one product there's a 50% chance that person would buy a second related product. In that way the sales you get would cover the cost of advertising and generate a profit.

To make money online you need to set an income goal and a marketing strategy to reach that goal. For example if you want to earn $1,000 in a month, your marketing strategy should include a sales funnel that will hit that target with between 30 to 60 new customers.

Your strategy should include paid ads and free targeted traffic methods. You should have a paid ads budget limit of $500 if you can afford it. That $500 should get you enough new customers to hit your goal.

If you do not get enough new customers with your paid ads, make up the rest with free targeted traffic methods.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  3. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia Member

Best Answers:
    Some like solo ads and some say they don't work but to tell you the truth, I never bought or sold solos because I despise them. I didn't subscribe to someone's list to have them just promote anybody's product to me. Most solo ad providers burn & churn their lists.

Joseph Mancia, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  4. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What is your niche?

Let me clean the tainted lens that some of you are viewing solo ads through:

I don't blame why many people are negative about it, simply because of the state of the MMO industry. Majority of the people are looking to make money online fast, often at the expense of others.

However, the definition of solo ads is simply buying an email ad from someone with targeted and warm email lists. You can buy solo ads from a renowned weight loss blogger, or even someone who's in the sports scene.

Having bought thousands of dollars worth of solo ads, I'll say that IT WORKS. The issue is always about finding the right sellers. I have personally made more than 400% ROI on solo ads.

Choose an advertising channel that suits your niche. It is not about finding a channel that works for people across niches; you should place ads around where your target groups hang out.

Conventional channels like Facebook PPC, Bing PPC, Google AdWords, and even LinkedIn ads work too.

Start with a small budget and track your campaigns by using conversion pixels.

Just my 2 cents.
    Alvin

Ethan Alvin, Mar 15, 2015 IP
  5. Latoon Technologies

Latoon Technologies Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Solo ads.It is more targeted and so converting as well. Search a bit for some good solo ad providers. DOE( Directory of Ezine) is one of the best sources but it is a bit expensive too for a starter.

Latoon Technologies, Mar 18, 2015 IP