1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Edmoz Directory, Great Traffic, 45k Alexa, over 35k links

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Silvers, Aug 17, 2009.

Up for sale today is my first and only web directory . Started it back in July 2008 by purchasing a nice domain name ( was expired for 2 years or so ) , installed the free version of PhpLD , 2.2 . I've only promoted it on a couple of forums [1st thread] , it hasn't been promoted using other method .
    The domain name is really short , only 5 letters, easy to remember and brandable.
    Edmoz Directory has over 30.000 links listed, around 5500 pending for review and gets over 100 submissions daily .
    The domain had a Pagerank of 3 for the past updates until the latest one that brought PR 2 , sadly because I don't have time to maintain it , that being the main reason why I'm selling it.
    All the new submissions must be verified daily and takes around one hour or even longer .
    The script running now is the latest version of PhpLD , 3.4 with a Web 2.0 template easy to navigate .
    Edmoz Directory has a steady traffic for the past 6 months with 600 visitors daily , more than 3000 pageviews and somewhere around 8000 hits.
    I kept the directory as a free one , but with featured links option available, got around 30 links in the latest 12 months ( can provide proof ), never had Google Adsense or other type of advertisements.
    The screenshots are available here , for more questions leave a reply or pm me.

Starting BID : 200$
    BIN : 1000$

Site profile @ Alexa.com
    Site profile @ Compete.com
    Website worth is estimated from $3,090 at DNScoop to $52830 at Websiteoutlook

Attached Files:

Silvers, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  2. Mr Baker

Mr Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much has it made from featured link sales per month? Please pm me traffic sources and revenue info.

Mr Baker, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  3. WebsiteMarketer

WebsiteMarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please provide me with revenue details. Thanks.

WebsiteMarketer, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  4. Silvers

Silvers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    have answered on pm to you both .
    /edit : the bids will now be posted at Flippa page :
    [​IMG]

/edit : Website sold!