1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Editor wanted health/pharma niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Fremont, Jan 11, 2012.

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for an editor for health/pharma site, to write small (~ 500 words) articles on a regular basis to maintain a news feed. Content must be unique and include generics' names, diseases etc. to improve site content from SEO point of view.

/rgds,
    Alex.

Fremont, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  2. Jezlad

Jezlad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I'm very interesed and believe I'm more than capable of carrying out this ongoing task.

Please PM me with your suggested rates.

Jezlad, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  3. gabrielle06

gabrielle06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Alex,

If you are looking a health news writer to help you publish news on daily basis, then I may just be able to help you with it.

Currently, I've been running a general news site for more than two years and I have really good experience writing news articles. Also, I'm running a health blog but I haven't got time to make it bigger.

I can show you these samples upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. Payment is always negotiable for me.

Regards,

gabrielle06

gabrielle06, Jan 12, 2012 IP