1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Editing "all listings"

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by amadams, Nov 10, 2006.

So if you select "manage sponsored search" it takes you to the page with all of your listings. At the top is "all listings" and below it is "unassigned." It would make sense if you could select "all listings" and set the bid to say, .50 and this would apply a blanket change to, you know, all listings. However, it doesn't work. I've used different browsers, Safari, Firefox, and IE and it never works. Input?

amadams, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  2. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    It's worked for me before. But I believe you. It's most likely some quirk with YSM. Wierd things happen with YSM. For example, you have the option of applying all keywords to a single ad or writing out individual ads. But last night, it forced me into the "all keywords/single ad" option. A few hours later, the problem was cleared. YSM sucks, and their "editorial" decisions are arbitrary, and I've got several hundred ads in pending status right now and I just know that 75% will get rejected for no good reason. But I get traffic from YSM and the conversions are outstanding.

flip, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  3. Blanket

Blanket Peon

Best Answers:
    worked for me, but then i had to re-edit each individual price.

Blanket, Nov 13, 2006 IP