1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Editing ads and other questions....

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by NewComputer, Nov 15, 2004.

Well, I am officially aboard... which is going to force me to get my forum finished. I do have a couple of questions that I have not been able to get answered reviewing the forum.

1. How do I edit an ad that I created? I am playing around with wording etc...

2. Can I hyperlink in the copy? I mean, I know I can, but what is the limit of words etc..

3. Can I display at the bottom of my ad, the weight bonus url with Affiliate Program as the keyword? Or what would you want the keyword to be if I am able.

4. I cannot change the colors anymore, where or how do I do that....

5. Can I remove the border?
    You know me, there will be more questions.....

NewComputer, Nov 15, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. You can't... would make the fact that ads are reviewed before they are allowed into the rotation pointless, wouldn't it? :) You would need to delete and add a new one.

2. Anchor text has a limitation of 50 characters. If you are talking about adding your own HTML of any sort (for example more than 1 link per ad), it's not possible.

3. You can format your site however you want (including your referring link).

4. You can change the colors of the ads that display on YOUR site only. Under the setup instructions.

5. No.

digitalpoint, Nov 15, 2004 IP
  3. ashokkumar123

ashokkumar123 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can'nt do it before taking permission to its owner

ashokkumar123, Sep 8, 2012 IP