1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Economy saved by decriminalising drugs!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Bushranger, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, a little research and it makes perfect sense... as expected, you left out the important details... :)

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Attorney-general-defends-medical-pot-crackdown-3619425.php

Bushranger, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    More stunning ignorance.

1) Holder says so, it must be true?
    2) Holder's job is now to enforce state laws?
    3) Federal "Smash and grab" tactics on medical marijuana facilities without making a single arrest are in furtherance of enforcement of what federal or state law?

Get a clue. California medical pot is legal. It is now a regulated substance in California, not an illegal substance, according to state law. It is not the job of the Feds to enforce state regulations.

Obamanation, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  3. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Breaking the law is breaking the law. You're allowed to drive, with a license. What happens when you drive without one?

Years ago I was selling tree ferns (off my property) yet I had to have a permit and tag every one. If I sold more than the 1000 tags then I was in trouble. I knew that and ended up only selling about 400 before moving on to my next project. However, I would expect to get in trouble if I oversold my allotment.

Are you saying these people should have been allowed to overstep their permits and therefore break the law? What's the point of setting a line then allowing everyone to cross it?

Bushranger, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently you didn't understand my post. Can't help you there. Read it again?

Obamanation, Dec 15, 2012 IP