1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling eCommerce Website for Sale - No Reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by anxjuz86, Mar 15, 2019.

Domain Name: MissKekeWatch.com
    Registrar: DYNADOT, LLC
    Date Registered: Dec 8, 2018
    Bid Start: $30 No Reserve
    Bid Increment: $2
    Buy Now Price: $100

Why are you selling this site?
    It's my expertise to build and then sell the website. This domain has been registered 2-3 months ago but only recently I have time to build it.

Do some promotion and make some profit to gain the net worth. After that, you may sell it at Flippa for a high price.

A pre-built Landing Page for marketing: https://www.misskekewatch.com/clay-watches/

How is it monetized?
    It's a dropshipping site. Most of the products listed at AliExpress by good rating sellers. You may use other marketplace but I highly recommend AliExpress.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    I didn't have time to do any promotion/marketing. So, no social accounts included as none of page or social accounts ever created for this site.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Usually 1-2 hours/day required for updating 3-5 new products. I'm not sure about the processing time of an order.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Yes of course, marketing. But if you 're used to FB ads, then there's no problem. For eCommerce/dropshipping business, FB and IG ads are most recommended.

* NO traffic and revenue claimed for this site. This is a new site. DM me if you have more inquiry.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    anxjuz86, Mar 15, 2019 IP