1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eCommerce Solution with Subscriptions and Affiliate Options.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by JSellnau_TSCC, Feb 13, 2006.

I was wondering about the opinions of some of the fine members here at Digital Point. I need a good ecommerce system that includes subscription options and affiliate options (multi-tier). I don't really want a store format...I want the ability to link directly to the payment system from many different pages and the link takes you directly to the product the page was about.

If anyone needs clarification feel free to ask questions and thank you for your time.

JSellnau_TSCC, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  2. JSellnau_TSCC

JSellnau_TSCC Peon

Best Answers:
    nobody.........

JSellnau_TSCC, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  3. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think people may need better clarification.

Personally I am confused by the "I want the ability to link directly to the payment system from many different pages and the link takes you directly to the product the page was about."

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you have an example?

jestep, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  4. JSellnau_TSCC

JSellnau_TSCC Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically it is a backend payment system. You creat "campaigns/products" in the system and it sutomatically generates a payment link that you can put on different "sales" pages. So instead of using a cart system or paypal buttons everywhere; this system manages everything in the background. And has multi-tier affiliate management built in.

Is that better?

JSellnau_TSCC, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  5. marouane az

marouane az Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks

marouane az, May 9, 2020 IP