1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eCommerce Solution Needed

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by InnovativeWebNola, May 6, 2007.

Hi all...I'm looking for a very specific eCommerce solution, and I was wondering if anyone knew what application or system might be able to do this. I currently use the 1ShoppingCart system (which I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with), and so far, I've been told, that there is absolutely no way to do what I have described below with 1ShoppingCart (you can use bundles, but then you can't restrict how many extra products from the bundle that they are capable of selecting):

When customers purchase a main product, they are given the option of adding a certain number of free products to their cart out of a selection of a another certain number of products.

For example, if a customer purchases the "3-Option Pack" product, they get a main product plus they get to choose ONLY up to 3 free products from a selection of 7 free products.

If a customer purchases the "5-Option Pack", they get the same main product, but they now get to choose ONLY up to 5 free products out of a selection of 7 free products.

The above are only conceptual examples and not how I want it done exactly.

If you know a good PHP/MySQL application (such as osCommerce, etc) that would be capable of doing this or could direct me somewhere where I could find more information, that would be much appreciated. I would be willing to hire someone to implement this solution to replace the 1ShoppingCart system that we already have in place (which we are going to phase out of).

Thanks much in advance for your help!

InnovativeWebNola, May 6, 2007 IP