1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eCommerce package with unique design application

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Jerry Bird, Aug 17, 2015.

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up a small private company and hope, I can get some inputs from you guys in regards to e commence.

Basically I have 3 different product I want to sell. Each of these 3 products can be individual painted and the idea is, that the customer can design his/her unique colouring of the selected product by using an online design application that have been developed for the purpose.

What I am looking for is a standard e commerce webpage with webshop, payment system etc. which can communicate with my Design Application. The customer shall be able finish the design and then add it to the basket for payment.

FYI. The design application just generate a picture and a product number.

I hope anybody in here can point me in the right direction in regard of what type of e commence that could be suitable for me.

Please see further comments below.

- E commerce webpage colouring, layout etc. shall be able to be changeable so that it can be modified to our design (if possible)

- It shall be easy to add new products to the webshop as we on a continuously basis will upload previously bought designs so that other customers can buy them.

- We wish to have a unique front page where customers can choose to go to the Design Application in order to design their own product, or go to the webshop in order to browse designs.

Thank you in advance.
    Regards Jerry

Jerry Bird, Aug 17, 2015 IP