1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eCommerce Inventory Management

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by jainy25, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey Folks!

I am looking for a solution to be able to manage my dad's massive inventory of books in his warehouse. We've been selling on Amazon, Flipkart and a few other sales channels.

The problem is the SKUs are different on the marketplaces. So if there is a tool which can just map the same products from the multiple channels, it would be great.

What would be ideal solution for this? Or if anyone is up for developing something for it?

jainy25, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  2. DarrellKRemley

DarrellKRemley Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lots of advantages in of using e-Commerce Inventory Management. It will help you to manage your buisness in large extend some important factors are :
    Accelerates shipping
    Empowers you to offer on various channels
    Keeps your stock levels precise
    Improve your money stream

DarrellKRemley, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  3. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Hey - I run an online business and we ship as well,

I am buying this really soon

http://www.barcodegiant.com/wasp/part-633808920647.htm

Wasp Inventory Control Standard Kit
    Wasp Inventory Control Standard Kit makes accurately managing inventory simple and intuitive. Load the software on a PC, and install the WWS550i scanner through the PC's USB port. Use the WWS550i to scan bar codes, rapidly adding data to the Inventory Control database. The WLP305 bar code printer delivers the ability to print inventory tags, product bar code labels, and bar code shipping labels.

I think this may be also good for you and your dad !

God bless

Joseph

sundaybrew, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  4. blogsrate

blogsrate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes off course, we have to maintain a very good inventory. Managing it need to be more user friendly. Nowadays we can even create a site like amazon, ebay or etsy kind of ecommerce platforms in a few install ways. You can pm me for more details. I will provide you the info on them.

blogsrate, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  5. Eliah.S1970

Eliah.S1970 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you guys looked at Linnworks? I went through the painful process of finding an inventory management/control system and was pulling my hair out (of what I have left). I tried Solid Commerce, Eseller pro and a few others that I cannot recall right now. The main issues with most of the them was the support and the complexity in setting it up. When their customer service is horrible it becomes very difficult to set up the system. I have been using Linnworks for some time and am quite happy with them/
    BTW- Can anyone recommend a good scrubbing tool for images off of my Amazon listings?

Eliah.S1970, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  6. Itera Research

Itera Research Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! have you already found a solution? or do you still need an advise?

Itera Research, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  7. Itera Research

Itera Research Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, please check out our tool web-extractor http://www.webextractor.com/

Itera Research, Jul 17, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.