1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ecommerce from Start to Finish - An Idea.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by TezzellEnt, Jan 18, 2012.

1. buyonlineindia

buyonlineindia Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the toughest problems that you faced in bringing the ecom site to your expected business levels...please share technical and ground infrastructure problems also.

buyonlineindia, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  2. webdom

webdom Peon

Best Answers:
    ok most people make this so confusing that they have trouble understanding. here is a simple reply to your questions. First just start and learn as you go. Legal - You need a DBA (Doing business as), You need a business licence for your county and state and last you need a tax id (weather you have a sole, llc or a corp)After the legal work you need to figure out a host and then use their free open software because its smart to start with free stuff then use the money you make to pur back into your business. Market research is diffrent and it is just that research. You need to search and ask alot of questions about your market.After you put your website up and get you bank or payment info in order then comes the marketing and managing and growing. To keep this simple just get legal, throw up your website with products and payment then market. The rest will come. Just focus on marketing and getting people to your website. What you ask is so broad that it would take BOOKSSSS to get your answrrs. Takes a while to understand but get to it. I started in 07 and now I know alot but I am still learning. The mistake I made was to focus on everything else besides marketing. Just get your #$%#$%@ site up and market dude. Have fun and keep learning. I hope this helps.

webdom, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  3. webdom

webdom Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys how the heck do you put spaces in your post????? Seems like it all bunches up!!

webdom, Feb 17, 2012 IP