1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ecommerce Email Copywriter For Hire

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Evan D, Jul 11, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    The Secret to Running a 6 or 7 Figure eCommerce Store Has a Lot in Common With a Cup of Coffee...
    You can get a cheap cup of watered down coffee for 50 cents from any gas station within a 5 block radius of your house... but you'll probably regret it after the first sip.

It tastes weak, it's piss warm, and it'll probably leave you feeling MORE tired after you drink it.

Or you can drive the extra mile and spend a few bucks to get a high quality, refreshing, hot cup of java that gives you energy for hours.

Hiring a copywriter is exactly the same.

A bad copywriter will cost you money and sales...

While a good copywriter will make back your investment many times over...

And if you want a successful 6 or 7 figure eCommerce store...

You Need an Excellent Copywriter!

Just look at the 30 day numbers from this satisfied client:

[​IMG]

36% of their entire revenue is from email!

Doesn't that sound like something you might be interested in?

If you run an ecommerce store on a platform like shopify, and you're smart enough to use Klaviyo for your email management, we need to talk...

Chances are you're leaving a ton of money on the table.

Here's what some satisfied clients have to say:

[​IMG]

So, if you're looking for an experienced eCommerce copywriter to help you take your campaigns up a notch, here's what you need to know before you message me.

• If you're not already making sales and you have zero traffic systems in place I will NOT take you on as a client.
    • If you're not using KLAVIYO, but instead are using an inferior email management system, I will NOT take you on as a client.
    • If you have an email list with less than 15,000 people, I will NOT take you on as a client.
    However...

If you're a serious marketer, have proven systems in place, and want to scale your email marketing to epic proportions, send me a message now and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Space is extremely limited as I only work with a handful of clients at any given time.

When you work with me you should know that I'm a dedicated member of your team for a period of 6 months.

I A/B split test everything to achieve maximum profit, segment your lists for optimal results, and even send campaigns on every major holiday...

I'm dedicated to the success of your business. You deserve nothing less.

Send me a message now and let's talk.

Evan D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Evan D, Jul 11, 2017 IP