1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ecommerce blueprint.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by kingsley, Aug 3, 2007.

Hi everyone at DP.
    I want to start a successful online store and my target is to make $5000 per day and it will include the store, blog,review, CMS perhaps a forum and i need a blueprint from DP members considering the fact that this is the only forum one can get best information. Please i need your input from where to get a professional design, best and what type of host to promotion. God will surely bless you as you contribute.
    Thank you.
    Kingsley

kingsley, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  2. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    You have alot of work to do. First figure out what type of products. Then do keyword research for niche you want to promote.

Then buy domain name with keywords in name and hosting for site. you will need to build website or hire someone. Make site Seo and submit to search engines. Trade links and add url to directories.

Buy advertising and much much more. It takes a long time to be successful and alot of hard work and some money also.

rcj662, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  3. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    You probably need a partner or coach to help you. Start out by figuring out what you want to sell. Once you have a good product or service that you think you can contribute to, you can then turn around and look for a partner that is willing to help by investing their time. If you don't have to ask them for money, you will be more inclined to find someone. On the other hand, make sure they are interested in what you are doing.

$5000 per day is quite a steep goal, you should probably be more realistic and try to at least make a profit on it of mid $XXX per month. You can then build on that.

PHPGator, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  4. nextfx

nextfx Peon

Best Answers:
    That is quite an ambitious goal (close to $2mil/year). Be careful not to figure exponential growth as an expected result of any current patterns you may be experiencing. Setting high goals usually sets the stage for disappointment. A series of short-term goals will put you on course for bigger and better things. Focus on perfecting your product or service before thinking about how much money you will make from it.

nextfx, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  5. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    I am not too sure what you mean when you say
    But if it just means you need a hosting recommendation, Techevolution.

Equentity would be the design firm I would recommend.

Corey Bryant, Aug 5, 2007 IP